Friday, September 24, 2010

Monthly Performance Report [September]

 

Techleechers brings you the updates from the tech world, I'm very glad that my self project has performed upto my expectations.

The early stats for this website suggests that readers likes the updates here and they are even sharing the news around the web to help this site grow. I Thanks each of our readers for their support.

Today, I planned to publish monthly performance report for my readers, so that they can also have a clear vision of how this site is doing, which could help the new comers to judge the quality of content and influence of the site. This report consists of stats since the launch of the website and from the next month onwards, monthly separate report will be published.

To monitor my visitors, I use Google services such as Analytic's and webmaster tools.

alt

As you Can see there is absolutely no visitors from june 22 to july 10, since I was busy setting up my website, tweaking its configuration, trying out different hosting services and all, and before that I pre-dominantly focussed on website's visual appearance such as the theme and color combinations.

Stats

Since Launch:

  • Over 5000+ Page Views.
  • 2000+ followers on twitter.
  • 80+ Facebook Page Likes!
  • 756 Absolute Unique visitors.
  • 22 subscribers.
  • 844,400 Alexa rank.
  • 78,362 Traffic rank in INDIA.
  • 47.32% New Visits daily.
  • 61.28% bounce rate.
  • 2.75 Pages/Visit
  • 5 min AVG time on site.

Traffic Sources:

  • 35.82% Direct Traffic
  • 25.08% Referring sites
  • 22.30% Search Engines

alt

Search Engine performance is increasing, since the website is being indexed by Google regularly.  But by far the majority of the traffic source is Direct root path, which is a good sign.

Revenue

Techleechers generates revenue which will be used for site hosting and maintenance. Since its a relatively new to the web, there not much revenue generated since the launch, I have used the following advertisers in this website.

  1. Google Adsense    : Around $14 till today.
  2. Infolinks                : Around $0.1 till today.

Different revenue generating methods are currently kept at hold, which includes direct ads slot sale, Thesis customizations, paid reviews, blogspot to wordpress migration, selfhosted wordpress blog, etc I am thinking of including them in the coming months, meanwhile just focusing on post content.


Do leave you comment on improving this site performance and suggest me what changes you like to see here!

No comments:

Post a Comment